Tucked in a lovely corner of Khandala, is our eternal cocoon – Zara’s Resort. A blend of picturesque locations, intelligent designs and stunning amenities, this resplendent weekend getaway is just where you should be. Located right on Pune-Mumbai Road, this resort calls out to anyone weary from the mundane routines of daily life. So, unwind, relax and rejuvenate at this pool resort near Lonavla, which offers you a pleasant vacation that you will cherish!
Creatively designed and flawlessly maintained – the rooms at our Khandala resort are crafted to bring our guests a relaxing ambience. We have 4 room categories – Deluxe, Super Deluxe, Vintage and Moghul rooms. Airy, spacious and built in with subtle colours, our rooms are perfect for large groups looking for a fun-filled experience in Khandala. Along with regal interiors, the rooms are also equipped with standard amenities that make your stay even more enjoyable. So, loosen up and experience a peaceful vacation in your room with a balcony and a stunning garden view.
We are the proud home of Rani Rasoi, a restaurant beyond compare! With a beautiful view of the lush countryside and a selectively designed menu, the diner is famed for both Indian and global cuisines.
Some of our specialties that fall under the ‘must-try’ section include Italian, Chinese and Mughlai.
Zara’s Resort Khandala
We are pleased to offer you the special rates valid till 30th September 2019
The below rates are on CP plan.(Buffet Breakfast)
INR 4500/- + taxes for per double occupancy room per night.
INR 1000/- + taxes for per extra person per night.
INR 750/- + taxes for per child per night. (5-12)
The below rates are on MAP plan.(Buffet Lunch & Buffet Breakfast)
INR 5000/- + taxes for per double occupancy room per night.
INR 1250/- + taxes for per extra person per night.
INR 1000/- + taxes for per child per night. (5-12)
The below rates are on AP plan.(All Meals)
INR 5500/- + taxes for per double occupancy room per night.
INR 1500/- + taxes for per extra person per night.
INR 1250/- + taxes for per child per night. (5-12)
- Buffet Meals as per plan.
- Indoor games. (Table Tennis, Pool Table and Carom), as per resort timings.
- Use of swimming pool, (in proper swimming attire), as per resort timings.
- Use of huge garden space.
- Parking facilities.
- Breakfast – 1 Canned Juice, 2 Fruit Cuts, 3 Hot Veg Preparation, Eggs to Order (Live Counter), Bread Butter Jam, Cornflakes with Hot & Cold Milk, Tea/Coffee.
- Lunch / Dinner – 1 Veg Soup, 2 Salads, 2 Veg Main Course, 1 Non Veg Main Course, Assorted Rotis, 1 Dal, 1 Rice, 1 Dessert.
- Hi Tea – Tea/ Coffee and 1 Hot or Cold Snacks.
- DJ Cost – INR. 10,000/- + taxes per session of 3 hours.
- INR 550/- + taxes per person for 2 Veg + 2 Non Veg Starter unlimited for 2 hours.
- Projector Charges INR 3000/- + taxes per day.
- Bonfire charges INR 3000/- + taxes.
- PA system charges INR 2500/- + taxes per day.
- Liquor has to be brought by your own, Excise liquor license cost – INR 25000/- + tax.
- In case of additional buffet lunch on day of check-out will be on chargeable basis at INR 500/- + taxes per person.
- In case of additional use of Conference hall on day of check out will be chargeable at INR 600/- + taxes per person.
The above rates are non commission-able.
please feel free to contact us for your quires for special rates on case to case basis .
Reservations terms & conditions:
- 1. Check-in time is 01:00 pm/ Check-out time is 11:00 am. Early check-in will be offered on request, subject to room availability and time. Maximum 02 hrs late check-out can be accommodated subject to availability.
- 2. Scanned copy of the passport & Visa as it is a statutory requirement (Mandatory for all foreign national). For Indian nationals, valid photo identity by the central/state government will be acceptable.
- 3. Taxes are imposed by government authorities and are subject to change at the discretion of government which may be collected at resort. Taxes as applicable.
- 4. All reservations on direct payment will be confirmed only against valid credit card details, guarantee and authorization of the guest.
- 5. Individual reservations cancellation/amendments will be accepted 48 hrs prior to the check-in date and for a group reservation cancellation/amendments will be accepted 14 days prior to the check-in date, failing to do so will attract 100% retention charges.
- 6. Pets not allowed.
- 7. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Rooms will be subject to availability at time of booking. Booking will get confirmed only after receipt of 50% advance payment.
Assuring you the best of attention & services at all times.
Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email or call us at the details