Manori is a very popular weekend destination among the people of Mumbai. The beach, roads, and overall culture are similar to Goa, providing a mini-Goa experience within the city of Mumbai. Apart from beach side shacks, there are two resorts in Manori designed like Spanish villas. Manori has numerous hotels and cottages, as many picnickers visit…
Manori beach resort is an enchanting hotel with a beautiful view of the wide expanse of beach, sun and sea, unbelievably, in an island in the midst of Mumbai. Even with the hustle and bustle of Mumbai not more that 15 to 20 Km away, Manori stands as a quiet and peaceful island with Christian, Portuguese and Hindu influence and churches that are much the same as they were in the 16th century.
Manori beach resort sits completely at peace with the chirping birds and the bubbling surf, and yet it offers modern amenities and comforts that makes it the right retreat for the city weary visitor. It is unique with only 35 rooms sitting on lush green land with enough space for each person to relax and be close to nature. At Manori beach resort, amidst the gentle shade of casuarinas and palms, you may worship the sun or splash all day in the sea.
You may use our recreational facilities that include swimming pool, table tennis, volleyball, basketball, badminton, children’s play ground, carrom, a game of chess or cards and of course enjoy some movies at our common TV room . Ride away your energy on our bicycles .If you like peace Manori beach resort is the right place for you. At Manori beach resort restaurant, you can feast on genuine East Indian cuisine, choicest sea food and also your favourite delicacies. If you want to experience a part of Goa right here in the middle of city. Come to Manori Beach Resort ( www.manoribeachresort.com )
Thank you very much for considering Manori Beach Resort for your forth coming group. With reference to discussion, we are glad to quote below the tariff, facilities and other details for the same. www.manoribeachresort.com
@ 3000 per night per room on single occupancy.
@ 3500 per night per room on double occupancy.
@ 4750 per night per room on triple occupancy.
@ 6000 per night per room on quad occupancy.
@ 1500 per night Child ( 5 yrs to 11 yrs )
- Buffet lunch 01, hi-tea 01, buffet dinner 01 & breakfast 01
- Indoor & Outdoor Games.
- Use of swimming pool, (in proper swimming attire)
- Parking facilities.
- DJ Cost – INR. 10000/- (per session of 03 hours).
- Bonfire – INR. 3000/-.
- Liquor has to be brought by your own
- Starters for 02 Hours, 02 Veg & 02 Non-Veg Starters @ 450 + taxes for per person.
- Projector cost will be INR. 3000 + taxes per day.
- Extra Buffet Cost :- Taxes applicable
Buffet Breakfast @ 200, Buffet Lunch @ 400, Hi-tea @ 150, Buffet Dinner @ 450 per person.
Reservations terms & conditions:
- Check-in time is 01:00 pm/ Check-out time is 11:00 am. Early check-in will be offered on request, subject to room availability and time. Maximum 02 hrs late check-out can be accommodated subject to availability.
- Scanned copy of the passport & Visa as it is a statutory requirement (Mandatory for all foreign national). For Indian nationals, valid photo identity (with address proof) by the central/state government will be acceptable.
- Taxes are imposed by government authorities and are subject to change at the discretion of government which may be collected at resort.
- All reservations on direct payment will be confirmed only against valid credit card details, guarantee and authorization of the guest.
- Individual reservations cancellation/amendments will be accepted 48hrs prior to the check-in date and for a group reservation cancellation/amendments will be accepted 14 days prior to the check-in date, failing to do so will attract 100% retention charges.
- Pets not allowed.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Rooms will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Assuring you the best of attention & services at all times. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email or call us at the details given below.